Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I blame the "tax check" is in the mail" jinx. Doesn't it always happen that when your expecting your tax return something comes up unexpectedly and you have to spend the money on something other than you had planned??


The day after I had my taxes done our water pipes completely froze and we were without water for the entire weekend. Then once that was fixed my laptop started making a noise like a mini chainsaw. So my tax money that I had hoped to spend on fun stuff turned into home improvements and a new laptop and a printer. 


One great thing happened though... I got an order for 4 pair of Panda Slippers and 2 Panda Hats! That was a wonderful blessing!




I liked the pattern I designed for the slippers so much that I made myself a pair of "Wookie" Boots.


My son's roommate and his wife had a baby last month and my son asked if I would make something for the baby. Seems the couple are Comic Book fanatics and so my son asked me to make a "Thor" helmet and hammer for the baby.


A friend of mine also is expecting a baby and I decided to send he and his wife a little something for their baby and their daughter. I finished their stuff this evening and I'll send it out tomorrow.


Tomorrows project is to finish up the package going to England and to send my friend Teri a little Brittney Spaniel that I made her.


Hopefully nothing else will break around the house and I'll have more time to write more soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment